We call online education to get education relaxing at home through the internet. Online education has become very crucial in student life.Today school stays closed due to some reason, then at this time online education is the only standard for getting an education.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Just as online education played a decent role during the time of corona epidemic.In the similar way online education can be a reasonable option for us all the time.
Is there any future for ‘Online education in India?
Online education is the rising face of the education system in India. Since the New Education Policy (NEP) came in 2020, many modifications have been brought into the education system . That comprised online education as well but with a new set of policies come many disadvantages.
According to UNESCO, since the outburst of COVID-19,the closure of schools and universities universities affected 1.37 billion students in 138 countries all around the globe
Since the entire country is under lockdown, e-education is promising and the only option left. Institute faculties are setting up accounts on online video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Skype, Google Classroom, and Meet, among others to connect with students.
What can be the bad aspects of online education?
On one hand, there are many advantages of this method and many side impacts are also coming to the fore. Let us also understand the drawbacks of this teaching method with the aid of the points given below.
- Not all children are exact, there is a broad range of variety among them. That’s why reading or watching the screen is not that simple either. It becomes very tough to read on screen as differed from hardcopy.
- Among the main flaws of online education are the deficiencies in the eyes, fingers and spinal cord of children.
- Usually in online classes, a teacher is not able to express with all the children. That’s why the situation of one-way communication is not convenient.
- Children’s learning through online means, their understanding and weaknesses cannot be reviewed properly.
- When the child is provided with a mobile or any gadget, then he cannot even be monitored, what he sees etc.
Favourable factors of e-education:-
- Even though online education has numerous terrible aspects, there are several good aspects too. Due to the global pandemic, online education has plunged to the most basic level- schools and colleges. For students who have long-distance commutes, they discover it a more creative and easier option as education. Is reaching them and not vice versa.
- For working organizations who wish to continue their education or learn something new. Online education is a good choice for them. It is more flexible. Can adapt to their existing plans and they can finalize the assignments without forfeiting hours from their existing jobs or valuable chores of their household.
- Correlated to the expenses of colleges, online education is additionally affordable and is useful for aspirants who wish to go to college but couldn’t. Also, they can proceed to earn while gaining the education they needed.
Critical challenges faced in online education:-
- Incorporating online education into the general education system isn’t an easy task, with the new set of rules comes many challenges.
- If we take the illustration of rural India, almost 30% of them are not computer literate and abundant don’t even know how to start a computer. Having fundamental computer proficiency is crucial if we want to deliver online education in every fraction of the country.
- Unaffordability exists as a great matter.
- A low-class community like farmers, maids, household staff, and sweepers have low incomes. Collecting the money for a laptop or computer is a tough task.
- It is also a tremendous challenge for educIn ators too. They have to be good at teaching in online sessions.
- India has only a restricted number of resources accessible to conduct online exams and the number of questions asked.
It can be said as a judgment that if children are given chances to learn through an online platform in a managed way. Then we cannot adopt this innovative method with the syllabus of Books.
Compact cress courses should also be made at the nationwide level. So children can understand in a little time. Instead of taking heavy classes of ten and twelve hours continuously which makes no sense. Coaching institutes also organize teaching with attractive characteristics in less time, taking care of the health of the children. Technology-based teaching takes the absolute benefits of it.
For more information Do Follow
Also Read – Click Here